New Arrivals Scheduled for 6/26 - PM Adoptions:
- 2.5 years old, medium haired male, Brown tiger, owner can no longer care for
- Orange and white female, 1.5 years old. Landlord won't allow.
Wade, Levon and Dash
- 4 month old kittens, brown tigers; found in box by side of the road.
- 4 year old male, found as stray, but had already been neutered.
Handsome all gray man, tall, dignified. I groomed him today and
wiped him with cat wipes. Gets along fine with other cats.
- 4 year old male, more info to come.
Wonderful cat, fine other cats, gentle, loving, playful. He
actually gets under the blanket in his room and pulls the blanket over
his head! Hutch is a talker. He is fine with other cats and plays
and loves wet food. He is now sharing his accommodations with little
Caroline - so he is a gracious guy!
1.5 year old tiger female. Maddie was found by one of our
foster moms, pregnant and afraid. She gave birth to her kids and
is ready for her own life. She has been in the shelter system since
October 2018 through no fault of her own. Maddie Jumps,
plays, explores, very self-sufficient and self-reliant. . She is
the quintessential cat. Confident, playful,
feisty, smart, curious, likes to be with you when you are doing
something - anything. In the photo above, she is coming to terms
with our new resident, Nina. Nina is unsure of other cats and
Maddie is offering friendship.
- 1 yr orange tiger owner could not care for. Nina is beautiful
but very upset about her surroundings and very afraid of the other
cats. She will be fine with a household without other pets and no
small children. Loves wet food. She needs a person who
understands cat "boundaries" and will love her for herself. She
needs to trust and gets very over stimulated. Special girl.
- 1 year old female came in as a stray. Friendly, playful and gets along
with other cats. She has a pur like a motor and a cute little chirp.
: 2 year old female brought in as a stray. She has been with us for
almost a year and I can't figure out why. She doesn't like other
animals so needs to be an only pet. However, she loves people and is a
sweet, playful, snuggly cat.
UPDATE ON 6/24/19:
– female, 9.5 weeks old, black –
“too many cats” – affectionate, playful. PENDING
– female, 9.5 weeks old,
black/white – “too many cats” – friendly, playful. PENDING
– female, 1 year old,
black/white – “stray” – affectionate, sweet, petite.
- He’s a big (20 lbs.) guy, 7 years old – had a
home for 7 years and someone in the family suddenly became allergic. He’s
front declawed, quiet, affectionate and loves the laser light. PENDING
female, 2 years old, black – “family moving” –
affectionate, friendly. quiet. NO DOGS.
- male, 8 years old, brown tiger – “cannot care
for” – affectionate big handsome boy. NO DOGS
– male, 5 years old, black – “stray” – affectionate,
friendly, quiet – must have grain free food. PENDING
female, 5 yrs. old, gray tabby
–“stray” – affectionate, friendly, playful, vocal – *Must be ONLY
– female, 2.5 years old, torti –
“drop off”- affectionate, friendly – **MUST BE ON
HILLS C/D FOOD ONLY – urinary crystals. (She’s been a guest at the shelter since June 2018) Must be a Only Cat.